Thursday, May 20, 2010

A new mind boggling experience....

A new morning....yawn...its 6..God i am late!!!
I was nervous... curious...excited..actually super-excited!!! wowww...it has to be
good...coz it was hard to convince others to allow me to do something
different...
i must say its a beautiful place...big v big!!! wooww its a peacock..felt really nice!!!
Introductions...but not the usual one...everyone with a funny adjective..my turn and no adjective left for me :( :( anyways..no problems!!!
games games...hawa chalii hawa chalii...kha challii kha chalii...waha chalii jaha?????:P :P this reminded of my oldie goldie school days...with a smile on my face!!! :) :)
i ws doing something i always wanted to...;) happy v happy!!!
gr8...funny...witty people from diverse backgrounds...surrounding me....and in my mind will they be my friends..or it jst has to be me!!!
But need to mention...now we sit..eat..drink...fight...together!!!:)
....now i knw Nehru g a little closely...r 1st Prime Minister!!!
Well it was a great...beginning:) n i am hoping for more such gr8 days ahead!!!
yuppiieee....m learning n enjoying n that too at the same time!!!
Thanks all!!!^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment